Huron, OH • Fall Trip • November 1-4, 2018
Teachin’ Fishin’ Educational Weekends are rolling into Huron, OH. This fall event will likely produce both numbers of fish and some of the biggest trophy sized walleye in the world. It is not unusual for anglers to catch their personal best fish on this trip. Anglers will fish many different methods depending on the conditions when we are there. Here are some of the highlights of the Huron,OH Fishing Education Weekend:
As Teachin’ Fishin’ always strives to create the best, most professional educational product on the market, we don’t stop short when it comes to evening seminars. We host the top fishing seminar speakers that are experts on the local water and 2018 won’t be any different.
Guest speakers will be announced within 60 days of the scheduled trip.
Teachin Fishin events always take place in a family friendly environment – you are welcome to bring your wife, children, relatives, fishing buddies, and co-workers and feel safe about it. This also means that we will ask you to behave to the family friendly standard also, so please consider that with your behavior.
Dates – Thursday November 1st – Sunday November 4th, 2018
• Three Nights Lodging and Continental Breakfast – Lodging Info Here
• Three Days of Classroom Education, On the water instruction & Sharing Information on the Water
• Boat Launch and Fish Cleaning at Holiday Harbor Marina
• Evening Seminars by some of the best experts in the industry
• Catered meals each night
• Cost $375.00 and up, per person including lodging (+$25 late charge after 10/21/2017)
• Children under 17 do not require a fishing license and only cost $100.00 for the weekend as long as there are 2 paid adult guests in the room or you choose the private room option (additional costs apply) at registration and check out.
• No lodging or breakfast option is available for $250.00. Remember, this means that you will have to take care of your own lodging and breakfasts.
• Not covered: fishing license and gratuities.
**Teachin’ Fishin’ is always trying to make sure that we can fit our events in to most any budget. So we make every attempt to keep the cost of the events low and even offer an installment plan to make it even easier. It is a great deal at only $375.00, which can be paid in full in one lump sum or can be broken up with a deposit and 3 additional monthly installments.
10.17.2018 – there is an additional $25.00 late registration fee for the trip.
10.17.2018 – is the last day that you can order the trip sweatshirt. Don’t miss out.
NOTE: All NON-boaters are expected to share the daily expenses of operating a boat with the owner of each boat.
Click here to read the complete non boater policy
Early Arrival or late stay in Huron you must make arrangements directly with the hotel.
You are not considered registered for this trip
until you have made a payment on the next page.
** Payment Plan is not available after 10.01.18